Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunday Night Special

Hey everyone, Vitamin J could not do his show this week, so I filled in. A little later than my usual time slot, I played "night music" for any night people who may have been listening. None of the usual bed music or good time rock and roll. Just me talking over noise. I think two hours of drone, noise, and ambient music was enough to drive my listenership away. I could hear the radios being turned off over the walls of feedback. Lame. Anyway, here's what I played:

** = new

#. title - artist - album - label - year (this is specific or vague as the information I have at hand)

1. The Wandering Stranger - Nick DeWitt - Supernatural Punishment EP - Teenage Teardrops **

2. B - Ecstatic Sunshine - WAY - Cardboard - 2008
3. Hung From the Moon - Earth - The Bee Made Honey in the Lion's Skull - Southern Lord - 2008
4. The Desert Has Eyes - Natural Snow Buildings - Snowbringer Cult - Students of Decay - 2008
5. Mass Mirage - Yellow Swans - At All Ends - Load - 2007

6. Palm - Pocahaunted - Passage - Troubleman Unlimited**
7. Untitled [track 2]- Raccoo-oo-oon - Raccoo-oo-oon - Not Not Fun - 2008
8. All Channels Open (excerpt)- The Dead C - Vain, Erudite, and Stupid: Selected Works: 1987-2005 - BaDa Bing - 2006

9. Empty Table - Robedoor - Rancor Keeper
10. Underwater Mountains - Emeralds - Allegory of Allergies - Weird Forest
11. Miranda - Slowdive - Pygmalion - 1995
12. My Clown - Belong - Colorloss Record - St. Ives Recordings - 2008

13. When I Live by the Garden and the Sea - Eluvium - When I Live by the Garden and the Sea - Temporary Residence - 2006

No comments: