Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15 2009: Tax Day

Happy Tax Day everyone! I'm currently waiting on a meager check from the government myself. I hope everyone else was fortunate enough to not make enough money for the Feds to take anything. Everyone else, I'm sorry.

Short show this week. Much like last semester, I am supporting the future voices of WHUS by providing the newbies with a place to get their feet wet. I guess we'll see how it goes. Anyway, here's this week's playlist. Enjoy.

** = new

#. title - artist - album - label - year (this is specific or vague as the information I have at hand)

1. No Es Tan Cierto - Juana Molina - Tres Cosas - Domino - 2004

2. 69 Faces of Love - King Khan and the Shrines - What Is?! - Vice **
3. Let Me Holler - King Khan and the Shrines - What Is?! - Vice **
4. When I Died - The Thermals - Now We Can See - Kill Rock Stars **
5. Again & Again - Black Lips - 200 Million Thousand - Vice **
6. The Reaper - Abe Vigoda - Reviver EP - Post-Present Medium **

7. Golden Years - I Was a King - I Was a King - Control Group **
8. A Name That Hurts to Say - I Was a King - I Was a King - Control Group **
9. Mainlining Mystery - Comet Gain - Broken Record Prayers - What's Your Rupture? **
10. Lights Out - Screaming Females - Power Move - Don Giovanni
11. Hot Caught - Eagle and Talon - Thracian - self-released **

Trainee Shannon took over at this point.

No comments: